HOW TOC / BOD / COD Correlation Works
- Good Correlation in Many Applications
- Rapid Response
- More Adequately Relates Organic Load
- Collect “grab samples” from analyzer and press “Store TOC” button.
Initially, a number of samples should be taken over a 30 day period for best
- Send “grab samples” to lab for BOD or COD analysis.
- Enter BOD or COD values as prompted by the Windows CE computer, after
receiving lab results.
- Thereafter organic values are displayed in units of choice (TOC, BOD,
COD, or all 3 simultaneously).
On-Line Analysis of Organics in Water
Waste Water Application
Download the Brochure
Available on the following models:
StarTOC UV/Heated Persulfate
High Temperature Combustion
StarTOC Ozone Promoted/Hydroxyl Radical Oxidation